evasion trail et montagne Index du ForumRechercherMembresS’enregistrerConnexion

Adam And Dog

evasion trail et montagne Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannraus
Inscrit

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Adam And Dog Répondre en citant

Adam And Dog > bit.ly/1TkyjQO

26..February..2013..11:12..AM,..+01:00....Flickeringmyth..The..85th..Academy..Award..Winners....Oscars..25..February..2013..7:55..PM,..+01:00....SmellsLikeScreenSpirit..See..all..58..related..articles..Create..a..list..User..Lists..Related..lists..from..IMDb..users..Shorts..I've..Seen..a..list..of..38..titles..created..13Jul2012....Animadas..a..list..of..33..titles..created..31Aug2012....Animated..Shorts..a..list..of..32..titles..created..8monthsago....Por..ver:..Animacin..a..list..of..44..titles..created..6monthsago....Short..Films..a..list..of..34..titles..created..3monthsago....See..all..related..lists..Connect..with..IMDb..Share..this..Rating..Title:..Adam..and..Dog..(2011)..6.9/10..Want..to..share..IMDb's..rating..on..your..own..site?..Use..the..HTML..belowJust..acknowledging..what..has..become..a..clichIt..was..kind..of..encoded..or..written..in..dog..genes..that..they..would..act..that..way..because..other..animals..dont..seem..to..have..taken..the..same..evolutionary..pathThe...point...of...view...is...impressionisticWeird,....dunno....if....it....was....on....purposeIMDb..More..All..Titles..TV..Episodes..Names..Companies..Keywords..Characters..Quotes..Bios..Plots..Movies,..TV..&..Showtimes..MOVIES..In..Theaters..Showtimes..&..Tickets..Latest..Trailers..Coming..Soon..Release..Calendar..Top..Rated..Movies..Most..Popular..Movies..CHARTS..&..TRENDS..Box..Office..Oscar..Winners..Most..Popular..by..Genre..TV..&..VIDEO..TV..Picks..On..Tonight..Top..Rated..TV..Shows..Most..Popular..TV..Shows..Watch..Now..on..Amazon..DVD..&..Blu-Ray..SPECIAL..FEATURES..X-Ray..for..Movies..&..TV..IMDb..Picks..Best..of..2015..Scary..Good..Celebs,..Events..&..Photos..CELEBS..Born..Today..Celebrity..News..Most..Popular..Celebs..PHOTOS..Latest..Stills..Latest..Posters..Photos..We..Love..EVENTS..Awards..Central..Sundance..Cannes..Comic-Con..Emmy..Awards..Venice..Film..Festival..Toronto..Film..Festival..Festival..Central..Tribeca..All..Events..News..&..Community..LATEST..HEADLINES..Alan..Young,..Mister..Ed..Star,..Dies..at..96..35..minutes..ago..'Neighbors..2'..Tops..Thursday..Previews..with..$1.67M,..'Angry..Birds'..Hits..$800k..&..'Nice..Guys'..Finish..Last..23..hours..ago..The..Man..In..The..High..Castle..Showrunner..Frank..Spotnitz..Exits..Amazon..Series..21..hours..ago..NEWS..Top..News..Movie..News..TV..News..Celebrity..News..Indie..News..COMMUNITY..Message..Boards..Contributor..Zone..Polls..Watchlist..YOUR..WATCHLIST..GET..INFORMED..Industry..information..at..your..fingertips..GET..CONNECTED..Over..200,000..Hollywood..insiders..GET..DISCOVERED..Enhance..your..IMDb..Page..Go..to..IMDbPro......Help..Sign..in..There..was..an..error..trying..to..load..your..rating..for..this..titleMy..film..directing..teachers..are..wonderful,..awesome..peoplePlot[edit]Ok,....Im....going....to....make....up....my....own....meaningWe..have..no..idea..that..Adam..and..Eve..have..been..off..talking..with..the..serpent..and..eating..the..fruitFor....me,....the....film....is....a....great....metaphor....for....unconditional....loveComment....Was....this....review....helpful....to....you?....Yes....No....Sending....feedbackHe..(she?..it?..wouldnt..we..be..seeing..something..different..at..2:58,..say,..or..9:14?)..(are..we..its..until..we..fall?)..doesnt..seem..to..haveI....wanted....the....film....to....have....thatThank....you....for....your....feedbackAdditional..taxes..may..applyor..its..affiliates..There's..a..problem..loading..this..menu..right..nowMike...Caracappa...So...Max,...let...me...get...this...rightThe..change..in..Adam..bothers..people,..and..the..feeling..is..that..its..a..bit..too..strong..on..its..religious..messagePlease...make...sure...your...cookies...are...enabled,...then...return...to...the...previous...page...and...try...againBut..I..know..bias..when..I..see..it..and..its..all..the..more..creepy..when..its..not..really..consciousIts..better..in..small..dosesIm..going..to..struggle..here..and..hope..I..get..something..right..though..I..dont..know..if..I..canPlease....try....again....Report....abuse....4.0....out....of....5....starsAmazing....and....brilliant!....By....Arwin....Thompson....on....February....27,....2013Format:....Amazon....Video....Verified....Purchase....Overall,....the....movie....was....goodMaybe...the...cuddling...scene...should...have...been...reworked...so...that...its...not...so...distractingThanks....for....your....helpAmazon....Affiliates....Amazon....Video....Watch....Movies....&TV....Online....Prime....Video....Unlimited....Streamingof....Movies....&....TV....Amazon....Germany....Buy....Movies....onDVD....&....Blu-ray....Amazon....Italy....Buy....Movies....onDVD....&....Blu-ray....Amazon....France....Buy....Movies....onDVD....&....Blu-ray....Amazon....India....Buy....Movie....andTV....Show....DVDs....DPReview....DigitalPhotography....Audible....DownloadAudio....Books....What....you....saidMy...only...disappointment...was...the...quality...seemed...to...vary...at...times,...where...one...bit...would...be...absolutely...top-tier...outstanding...and...then...suddenly...a...few...spots...seemed...like...it...needed...a...big...injection...of...in-betweensThis...is...2013,...for...crying...out...loudIts...interesting...you...mention...its...not...shown,...but...THIS...is...definitively...what...happened,...because...even...though...Adam...and...Dog...might...share...parallels...with...the...story...of...genesis,...it...does...have...its...own...story...to...tell,...and...I...think...that...ambiguity...is...what...makes...it...interestingWhats...up...with...that?...Wandering......because...were...in...a...Bible...story...here,...it...kind...of...wont...get...explored...much,...it...is...as...you...say...locked...down f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 23:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   evasion trail et montagne Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation